When I’m not sat in my studio playing with fabric and vintage jars of buttons, I can usually be found drinking copious amounts of tea, trying very hard to be a domestic goddess (and generally failing), cross stitching or getting carried away looking at pretty pictures on Pinterest.
My favourite things are:
– My two amazing cats, Monster and Munchkin
– Tea in a giant mug, strong with a dash of milk
– Bright colours and patterns
– Crunchy peanut butter – with a spoon, straight from the jar
– Tidiness – yes, I’m a bit of an OCD freak
– Letterpress prints
– Fabric, fabric and more fabric!